Subject: WIPO Invitation: Thirty-Eighth Session of the Program and Budget Committee (PBC/38- May 19 to 23, 2024)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 13:21:49 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization 
(WIPO) presents its compliments and has the honor to invite representatives 
of Members and Observers to the Thirty-Eighth Session of the Program and 
Budget Committee (PBC)

From May 19 to May 23, 2025

The Draft Agenda, other related documents, and all information pertaining to 
logistical arrangements are available on the WIPO website at:

https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273

Secure Code for registration: GN56DP77AX

Le Bureau international de l’Organisation Mondiale de la Propriété 
Intellectuelle (OMPI) présente ses compliments et a l’honneur d’inviter les 
représentants des membres et des observateurs à la trente-huitième session 
du Comité du programme et budget (PBC)

Du 19 au 23 mai 2025

Le projet d’ordre du jour, les documents connexes, ainsi que toutes les 
informations d’ordre logistique sont disponibles sur le site Web de l’OMPI, 
à l’adresse suivante :

 <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273

Code de sécurité pour l’enregistrement : GN56DP77AX

La Oficina Internacional de la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad 
Intelectual (OMPI) presenta sus atentos saludos y tiene el honor de invitar 
a los representantes de los miembros y observadores a la trigésima octava 
sesión del Comité del Programa y Presupuesto

Del 19 al 23 de mayo de 2025

En el sitio web de la OMPI encontrará el proyecto de orden del día, otros 
documentos conexos y toda la información relacionada con las disposiciones 
prácticas, en:

 <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273

Código de seguridad para la inscripción: GN56DP77AX

يهدي المكتب الدولي للمنظمة العالمية للملكية الفكرية (الويبو) أطيب تحياته 
ويتشرف بدعوة ممثلي الأعضاء والجهات المراقبة  إلى الدورة الثامنة والثلاثين 
للجنة البرنامج والميزانية (لجنة الميزانية)

من 19 إلى 23 مايو 2025

يمكن الاطلاع على مشروع جدول الأعمال وسائر الوثائق ذات الصلة وكل المعلومات 
المرتبطة بالترتيبات

اللوجستية على موقع الويبو الإلكتروني عبر الرابط التالي:

 <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ar/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ar/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273

رمز الأمان للتسجيل: GN56DP77AX

世界知识产权组织（产权组织）国际局谨致敬意，并荣幸地邀请成员和观察员代表出席计划和预算委员会第三十八届会议

2025年5月19日至23日

议程草案、其他相关文件和所有会务信息请见产权组织网站：

https://www.wipo.int/meetings/zh/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273

注册用安全码：GN56DP77AX

Международное бюро Всемирной организации интеллектуальной собственности 
(ВОИС) свидетельствует свое уважение членам и наблюдателям Организации и 
имеет честь пригласить их представителей на тридцать восьмую сессию Комитета 
по программе и бюджету (КПБ)

19‒23 мая 2025 года

Проект повестки дня и другие документы по теме, а также вся информация, 
касающаяся организационных аспектов, размещены на веб-сайте ВОИС по адресу:

https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ru/details.jsp?meeting_id=85273

Код безопасности для регистрации: GN56DP77AX

---------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

 	  <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2025/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2025>
FEEL THE BEAT OF IP

April 26

World Intellectual Property Day 2025

 <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2025/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2025> 
wipo.int/ipday	   	 #worldipdayWorld Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY